The purpose of these sessions is for Districts to share their DGLVR projects and experiences with other districts and Center/SCC staff for discussion. We hope to generate some good discussion about what everyone is seeing and doing in the field.
Center/SCC presentation will be limited. The idea is for Conservation Districts to do most of the presenting.
- Each session will run from 9am until ~3pm and will include lunch.
- Use of project pictures, PowerPoint, or handouts are encouraged (see resources below and attached).
- You are welcome to attend any session or multiple sessions as long as there is room.
- Projects can be completed or in-progress, or simply in the grant application or potential phase.
- Districts can present multiple projects.
- If you have questions, or would like to run your project/presentation by SCC or Center staff, please contact us.
A laptop and projector will be provided, simply bring a flash drive with a presentation or pictures. In order to assist you in developing a presentation on your project(s) the following resources are available:
- Project Sharing Template (55.5 KB): A MS PowerPoint template for use in creating your project sharing presentation (use is optional).
- Project Sharing Example (3.08 MB): An example of a completed project presentation.
Dates and Locations
February 20: SouthwestCancelled
February 21: Northwes
February 27: Southeas
February 28: Northeast
March 6: Central
These sessions are free to Conservation Districts and DEP staff, although registration is required to make sure we have adequate space and lunches. If you have any questions please call Kathy Moir at 814-865-5355 for registration assistance.