The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at the scheduled time and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
New Webinar Platform
Penn State has switched from Adobe Connect to Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has its own specific link, supplied below. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also have our conference phone line open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred. Conference line: 866-823-7699
- September 24: Quarterly Report Session from 2018 Workshop
- Repeat of the Quarterly Report session from the 2018 Workshop. Designed to review and discuss the types of information to enter into the QR.
- Time: 10 am
- Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/997366874
- September 25-28: Quarterly Report Training Sessions
- September 25-27: Two sessions (10 am and 2 pm)
- September 28: One session (9 am)
- Training is Required for both technicians and District Managers.
- Limited to 10 Conservation Districts per training
- As many as 4 people per CD may attend training
- Training-specific webinar link will be emailed to each registered attendee on Monday, September 24
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- September 13: Quarterly Report Workshop and Training Overview
- July 6, 9, and 20: Entering Project Payments
- June 18, 21, and 26: GIS and Quarterly Reporting Update
- April 3: Taking Better Project Photos (from 2017 Workshop)
- March 27: Project Sharing Session Highlights
- February 13: 2017 Annual Summary Report
- February 6: DGLVR District Allocation Changes
- January 23: Overview of Spring Trainings and Events
- January 25: 5-year Contracts and Spending Concerns