The Center periodically presents topic-specific webinars directed at Conservation District personnel. Webinars begin promptly at 10 am and typically include 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by Q&A. Webinars are free, and anyone can join without creating an account. Past webinar recordings and presentations are provided below for District educational use.
New Webinar Platform
Penn State has switched from Adobe Connect to Zoom for webinars and remote meetings.
- Joining the Webinar: Each webinar now has its own specific link, supplied below. Simply click on the link to join. You are NOT required to pre-register or create an account, although you will be asked for your name and e-mail when you log in.
- Webinar Audio: The integrated webinar system audio will be used so attendees can listen through their computer. In addition, we will also have our conference phone line open for audio in case you have computer issues, or are joining from an office environment where listening over the phone is preferred. Conference line: 866-823-7699
- March 7
- Topic: GIS and Quarterly Reporting Update
- Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/692749138
- March 27
- Topic: Project Sharing Session Highlights
- Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/303490491
- April 3
- Topic: Taking Better Project Photos (from 2017 Workshop)
- Link: https://psu.zoom.us/j/303972993
Located here are all of the past webinars. You can download the respective presentations, where applicable.
- February 13: 2017 Annual Summary Report
- February 6: DGLVR District Allocation Changes
- January 23: Overview of Spring Trainings and Events
- January 25: 5-year Contracts and Spending Concerns