The DCNR Bureau of Forestry has specific ESM trainings for BOF staff. The PSU Center for Dirt and Gravel Road Studies will be hosting two ESM trainings for specifically for DCNR Forestry personnel this Spring. Due to ongoing limitations on in-person meetings, these training will be held remotely via Zoom.
- Eligibility List (307 KB): List of attendees from past trainings. (Updated 5/24/2021)
Remote ESM Training Dates and Registration
Please click on the links below to register
- August (TBD)
- Remote trainings are approximately 8 hours in length, split over two consecutive days.
- Forest Districts are encouraged to hold viewing sessions if possible. This allows more interaction and lets you share local priorities and policies. In this case, only the Forest District would register, and would need to submit an attendance list.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- In-person trainings are 2 days. Day 1 is in the classroom (9am-4pm) and Day 2 is in the field reviewing completed projects.
- Training will run from 8am to noon both days.
- You must attend both days of the same training for ESM certification.
- For remote trainings, Registration Cards will be sent to attendees at the end of the 2nd day. These cards will need to fill out and return to be certified.
- Remote trainings are available for new attendees or as certification renewals.
- Attendee certification or re-certification will last 5 years.
- Presenters will be speaking live and attendees will be able to submit questions live.
- After you are registered, you will receive e-mail reminders with a link to join the training both one week as well as one day before your session.
- Questions: contact Amy Pifer (email@example.com)